- 4-WAY STRETCH: You want your athletic tape to have maximum flexibility! Xflex’s 4-way stretch design was created to give you the incredible support that you need but without compromising your mobility. Whichever way you move, your kinesiotape will move with you.
- REDUCE PAIN AND SWELLING: When you need to get back into the routine, muscle and joint injuries can be a real pain. There’s no need to be sidelined, X-flex kt tape can help reduce tissue pressure caused by swelling and the pain that goes along with it. It also helps support strained muscles, joints, and tendons (including Achille’s tendons), allowing you to avoid overexertion of injured areas and giving your body a chance to heal.
- SOFT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Dealing with injuries and inflammation can be painful, you don’t need a kinesiology tape that adds to your discomfort. The good news is that Xflex’s kinetic tape is made from soft, lightweight fabric that keeps you comfortable and doesn’t add any unnecessary weight to muscles, joints, and tendons that are on the mend.
- WATER REPELLANT: No time for slowing down, you need a body tape that can keep up with you wherever you go—even in the water! Xflex will stick with you through showers, swimming, sweat-filled workouts, and even hot yoga. Specifically designed to support through daily life as well as sports, this fabric athletic tape is made for maximum sweat and humidity resistance.
- BREATHABLE DURABLE FABRIC: One of the biggest downsides to sports tape is skin irritation due to natural moisture coming from your body and getting trapped between the tape and your skin. With Xflex, that is no longer a concern. Not only does this medical tape repel water, it’s breathable material lets moisture evaporate and prevents any skin discomfort or irritation from occurring.
We have three shipping options available and are all displayed during the checkout process. The shipping options and rates will vary depending on the items and/or combination of items you have selected for purchase. Most orders will ship in 1 to 2 days. If your order was placed over the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed following business day. In the event of a strain on the global supply chain for our products, we reserve the right to take up to 21-30 days for delivery of backordered items. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
There are two shipping methods available*:
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders shipped ground will be delivered 3-5 business days after your package ships.
- Two Day Delivery: Orders shipped with this way will be in transit for 2 business days.
Every order submitted after 3pm est Standard time will be processed the next business day.
Our manufacturers will drop ship your order. As our manufacturers have different warehouses around the Unites States they will ship from the warehouse where the item is in stock.
Our manufacturers will be the ones that determine the carrier for your order. The possible carriers to be used are UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Keep in mind that when ordering a variety of products, your order may come in multiple boxes and in different days within the established dates as they might be from different manufacturers.
If your order is over $79 the shipping will be FREE. If any product exceeds the weight of 6 pounds it will calculate a shipping fee. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping is available for most of our products. Heavier items however, are excluded from our free shipping policy. Keep in mind that free shipping cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotion. If you have multiple products in your order, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you minimize your shipping rates. Heavier items not considered in our free shipping policy may include:
- Transfer benches
- Massage tables
- Gallons of specific products
- Cases of specific products
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Oxygen Concentrators
- ... and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.