Wound and Burn Dressing MEDIHONEY® Paste 1.5 oz. Tube
- MEDIHONEY® Paste Dressing with Active Leptospermum Honey
- 1.5 fl. oz. / 44 mL
- MEDIHONEY® is a medical-grade honey derived from the pollen and nectar of the Leptospermum species of plant in New Zealand and Australia. It is unique among all types of honey in that it maintains its effectiveness even in the presence of wound fluid.
- Can be used for wound bed preparation and through all phases of wound healing.
- Demonstrated efficacy from onset of a wound through to closure.
- Cleanses and debrides due to its high osmolarity.
- Helps to lower the wound pH, for an optimal wound healing environment.
- Indications: for use in hard-to-dress areas including tunneled or undermined wounds, or into sinus tracts.
- Single Use Only
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 12 Tubes Per Case
- MEDIHONEY is a registered trademark of Medihoney Pty Ltd. and used with permission by Derma Sciences, Inc.
- For more information on MEDIHONEY® please visit www.dermasciences.com/elearning-portal/webinar-series.
|Application||Wound and Burn Dressing|
|Ingredients||Leptospermum Honey, 100%|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|