- The DeVilbiss 7305 Series Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit meets suction and capacity requirements in a small, lightweight design
- High Performance – Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 LPM
- Adjustable Flow Regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off (Figure A)
- The Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit 7305P series meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
- Optional Battery Capabilities – For use up to one hour Provides the patient with added security when needed most
- The high flow capabilities (27 LPM) of the Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly
- Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case (Figure B)
|Dimensions||9.0" (H) x 7.0" (W) x 8.0" (D)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max; 12 V DC, 33 W max|
|Flow Range||27 LPM Free Flow, Unrestricted|
|Vacuum Range||80-550 mm Hg|
|Warranty||Limited 2 Years on Unit, Limited 90 Days on Battery|
|Weight||6.3 lbs with Battery; 3.8 lbs without Battery|
We have three shipping options available and are all displayed during the checkout process. The shipping options and rates will vary depending on the items and/or combination of items you have selected for purchase. Most orders will ship in 1 to 2 days. If your order was placed over the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed following business day. In the event of a strain on the global supply chain for our products, we reserve the right to take up to 21-30 days for delivery of backordered items. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
There are two shipping methods available*:
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders shipped ground will be delivered 3-5 business days after your package ships.
- Two Day Delivery: Orders shipped with this way will be in transit for 2 business days.
Every order submitted after 3pm est Standard time will be processed the next business day.
Our manufacturers will drop ship your order. As our manufacturers have different warehouses around the Unites States they will ship from the warehouse where the item is in stock.
Our manufacturers will be the ones that determine the carrier for your order. The possible carriers to be used are UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Keep in mind that when ordering a variety of products, your order may come in multiple boxes and in different days within the established dates as they might be from different manufacturers.
If your order is over $79 the shipping will be FREE. If any product exceeds the weight of 6 pounds it will calculate a shipping fee. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping is available for most of our products. Heavier items however, are excluded from our free shipping policy. Keep in mind that free shipping cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotion. If you have multiple products in your order, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you minimize your shipping rates. Heavier items not considered in our free shipping policy may include:
- Transfer benches
- Massage tables
- Gallons of specific products
- Cases of specific products
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Oxygen Concentrators
- ... and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.