Urine Chemistry Urinalysis Control McKesson Consult™ Microscopic Testing Positive Level / Negative Level 3 Level 1 (Abnormal) 15 mL Tubes, 3 Level 2 (Normal with hCG) 15 mL Tubes - Box/6
- McKesson Consult™ Premium Liquid Urine Controls
- 15 mL
- Use with all major branded strips and McKesson Brand Urinalysis Reagent Strips
- Intended for use in the clinical laboratory as controls for macroscopic and microscopic examination as well as physiochemical and chemical analysis of urine specimens.
- Ready-to-use liquid control with urobilinogen, helps save sample preparation time and reduce inconsistencies and errors.
- These controls use esterase to mimic a patient sample.
- Available in two levels, Level 1 - Abnormal and Level 2 – Normal (with hcG).
- The smaller-sized configurations are for easy-to-use chemical testing.
- Contain microscopics for microscopic testing.
- Values are assigned for visual and instrument reading on all major systems.
- Packaged: 2 Sets Per Box (3 Abnormal 15 mL Level 1 Tubes, 3 Normal with hCG 15 mL Level 2 Tubes)
|Container Type||Diptube Style|
|For Use With||All major branded strips and McKesson Brand Urinalysis Reagent Strips|
|Levels||Positive Level / Negative Level|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Storage Requirements||Requires Refrigeration|
|Test Name||Microscopic Testing|
|Test Type||Urine Chemistry|
|Volume||3 Level 1 (Abnormal) 15 mL Tubes, 3 Level 2 (Normal with hCG) 15 mL Tubes|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|