- McKesson Consult™ H. pylori Cassette Test
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of IgG antibodies to Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) in whole blood, serum and plasma
- CLIA Waived for Whole Blood / CLIA Moderately Complex for Serum or Plasma
- Contents: 25 Cassettes (in sealed pouches), 10 Disposable sample pipettes, 20 Disposable heparinized capillary tubes, 1 Dispensing bulb, Negative control (0.5 mL; diluted human plasma, 0.09% Sodium Azide), Positive control (0.5 mL; diluted human plasma containing H. pylori-specific IgG, 0.09% Sodium Azide), Sample buffer (10 mL), Instructional inserts (1 CLIA Waived, 1 Moderately Complex).
- Results in ten minutes.
- Simple to use – add sample and buffer
- Built-in procedural controls
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- 18-month shelf life
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 25 Tests Per Box
|Application||Rapid Test Kit|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived for Whole Blood / CLIA Moderate Complexity for Serum, Plasma|
|Contents||(25) Cassettes in Sealed Pouches, (10) Disposable Sample Pipettes, (20) Disposable Heparinized Capillary Tubes, Dispensing Bulb, 0.5 mL Negative Control, 0.5 mL Positive Control, 10 mL Sample Buffer, (2) Instructional Inserts|
|Number of Tests||25 Tests|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||Whole Blood / Serum / Plasma Sample|
|Test Format||Cassette Format|
|Test Name||H. pylori|
|Test Type||Infectious Disease Immunoassay|
|Time to Results||10 Minute Results|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
We have three shipping options available and are all displayed during the checkout process. The shipping options and rates will vary depending on the items and/or combination of items you have selected for purchase. Most orders will ship in 1 to 2 days. If your order was placed over the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed following business day. In the event of a strain on the global supply chain for our products, we reserve the right to take up to 21-30 days for delivery of backordered items. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
There are two shipping methods available*:
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders shipped ground will be delivered 3-5 business days after your package ships.
- Two Day Delivery: Orders shipped with this way will be in transit for 2 business days.
Every order submitted after 3pm est Standard time will be processed the next business day.
Our manufacturers will drop ship your order. As our manufacturers have different warehouses around the Unites States they will ship from the warehouse where the item is in stock.
Our manufacturers will be the ones that determine the carrier for your order. The possible carriers to be used are UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Keep in mind that when ordering a variety of products, your order may come in multiple boxes and in different days within the established dates as they might be from different manufacturers.
If your order is over $79 the shipping will be FREE. If any product exceeds the weight of 6 pounds it will calculate a shipping fee. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping is available for most of our products. Heavier items however, are excluded from our free shipping policy. Keep in mind that free shipping cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotion. If you have multiple products in your order, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you minimize your shipping rates. Heavier items not considered in our free shipping policy may include:
- Transfer benches
- Massage tables
- Gallons of specific products
- Cases of specific products
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Oxygen Concentrators
- ... and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.