- McKesson Consult™ Fecal Blood Test
- Designed to detect presence of blood in stool specimens
- Guaiac impregnated paper allows for enhanced readability for early detection of even small amounts of blood in the stool
- Results are read after just 30 seconds
- In-office use or take-home test options for patient convenience
- CLIA-waived test requires no specialized training
- If blood is present, blue color quickly develops for easy-to-interpret results
- Slides have two sample sites for improved detection of positive results; as well as positive and negative monitors to help ensure proper performance of the slide and developer
- Offers a more vivid color development for even greater readability
- Instructions are included to help simplify understanding of the test procedure
- USPS compliant packaging is designed to provide safe and efficient specimen transport
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box
|Application||Rapid Test Kit|
|CLIA Classification||CLIA Waived|
|Contents||(100) Single Slides with On-Slide Controls, (2) Fecal Occult Blood Test Developing Solution, (100) Applicators, Product Instructions|
|Number of Tests||100 Tests|
|Product Dating||McKesson Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Reading Type||Visual Read|
|Sample Type||Stool Sample|
|Test Format||Test Card Format|
|Test Method||Single Developer|
|Test Name||Fecal Occult Blood Test (FOBT)|
|Test Type||Colorectal Cancer Screening|
|Time to Results||30 Second to 1 Minute Results|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
We have three shipping options available and are all displayed during the checkout process. The shipping options and rates will vary depending on the items and/or combination of items you have selected for purchase. Most orders will ship in 1 to 2 days. If your order was placed over the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed following business day. In the event of a strain on the global supply chain for our products, we reserve the right to take up to 21-30 days for delivery of backordered items. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
There are two shipping methods available*:
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders shipped ground will be delivered 3-5 business days after your package ships.
- Two Day Delivery: Orders shipped with this way will be in transit for 2 business days.
Every order submitted after 3pm est Standard time will be processed the next business day.
Our manufacturers will drop ship your order. As our manufacturers have different warehouses around the Unites States they will ship from the warehouse where the item is in stock.
Our manufacturers will be the ones that determine the carrier for your order. The possible carriers to be used are UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Keep in mind that when ordering a variety of products, your order may come in multiple boxes and in different days within the established dates as they might be from different manufacturers.
If your order is over $79 the shipping will be FREE. If any product exceeds the weight of 6 pounds it will calculate a shipping fee. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping is available for most of our products. Heavier items however, are excluded from our free shipping policy. Keep in mind that free shipping cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotion. If you have multiple products in your order, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you minimize your shipping rates. Heavier items not considered in our free shipping policy may include:
- Transfer benches
- Massage tables
- Gallons of specific products
- Cases of specific products
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Oxygen Concentrators
- ... and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.