- Protective Isolation Gown
- Fluid-resistant material constructed off a cotton(65%) / polyester (35%) blend providing a fabric weight of 193 g/m2
- Ribbed knit cuffs with elastic wrists to provide comfort and avoid roll-up for better protection
- Designed with 22 inch set-in sleeves, measuring 44-1/2 L X 27-3/4 W inch for universal fit
- Yellow fabric for easy identification of isolation use
- Full back with neck ties and wraparound waist tie for easy donning
- Disposable design for single use only
- Contains Latex
- Packaged: 12 Per Case
- Product Spec Sheet
|Application||Protective Procedure Gown|
|Back Style||Full Back|
|Cuff Style||Elastic Wrists|
|Dimensions||44-1/2 Inch Length|
|Fastening Type||Neck / Waist Ties|
|Material||35% Cotton / 65% Polyester|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Sleeve Style||Long Set-In Sleeves|
|Type||Isolation / Fluid Resistant|
|Latex Free Indicator||Contains Latex|
- FREE shipping on all items shipping parcel within the contiguous United States for orders equal or greater to $99.
- Expedited shipping and orders shipping outside the contiguous United States are calculated at checkout.
- Standard Shipping is 2-6 Days
- Expedited Shipping is 1-3 Days
- Average Handling Time is 1-3 Days
*Estimated Delivery refers to the date range the product is estimated to arrive after you place an order. This includes the lead time and transit time and considers all factors to give you the date range in which your order is estimated to be delivered at your door.
**Expedited shipping does not expedite the lead time, only shipping transit times. Please keep in mind lead time is not included in any expedited shipping options and cannot expedite how long it will take for the item to be prepared for shipment.
You can find the estimated delivery window on a product's page near the "Add to cart" button.
Orders shipping outside the contiguous U.S (Alaska and Hawaii) or to Canada are calculated during the checkout process. To calculate shipping costs, add all items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Enter the full shipping address, then select the shipping method to see your shipping options (Ground, Economy, Priority, etc.) with prices.
Expedited shipping is available and calculated based on the quantity and weight of the items being purchased. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout.
Please keep in mind expedited shipping does not expedite handling time, it will only reduce transit time.
Freight shipped orders are large items that must be delivered by truck and secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
- $295 per oversized item for dock to dock shipping on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Dock to dock shipping requires a loading dock or forklift at the delivery site.
- $395 per oversized item for curbside delivery on orders traveling within the contiguous United States. Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material. Curbside delivery is not available for beds to residential addresses.
- Freight delivery is between 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays. Delivery appointments and other delivery exceptions are available for an additional charge.
- Freight shipping is available for an additional charge to addresses outside the contiguous United States.
- Any notable damage needs to be reported to the delivery driver, and the customer should refuse the order.
If you have placed an order and would like to change the shipping method selected (Standard, Expedited, etc.), please submit a cancellation request to customer service. The order must be canceled and placed with the correct shipping method.
Customers must submit a cancellation request before the order ships. Once an order has shipped, it must go through the returns process.
Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to Medical Source within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify Medical Source immediately.
Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs.
Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
We want to make your international online shopping as easy as possible! Please provide us all necessary documentation and we will be happy to help you facilitate your shipping.
If you would like to use your own shipping account or carrier, please contact us. You may also enter details at checkout via order notes, and our order processing team will confirm with you.
Please contact for bulk order shipping discounts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.