Omron's MicroAIR NE-U100 Nebulizer is a unique portable mesh nebulizer. The MicroAIR NE-U100 delivers instant relief at your fingertips, even on the go. Its compact size and battery-operation sets it apart from traditional nebulizers, which can be bulky and require a power outlet. The MicroAIR is travel-ready and easy to use whenever and wherever you need it. With a battery life of 4 hours on just 2 AA batteries, there's no need to worry about constantly charging.
Traditional nebulizers can also tend to be noisy. The Omron NE-U100 nebulizer is virtually silent, making it ideal for using with children, late at night, and in quiet places. You can discreetly use your nebulizer with a simple push of a button while not disturbing anyone around you.
The MicroAIR NE-U100 uses a unique mesh technology that delivers more medication into the lungs compared to most compressor nebulizers. All nebulizers convert liquid medicine into aerosol droplets to be easily inhaled. A portable mesh nebulizer uses a vibrating element oscillating at high frequency to push the medication through the mesh, generating aerosol droplets. There are many benefits to this technique, including using your nebulizer from any angle or position, whether lying down or standing up. This mesh technology also allows the nebulizer to be compact and silent.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), hundreds of millions of people suffer worldwide from a chronic respiratory disease. Treatment of respiratory diseases often involves inhaled medication, through the use of a nebulizer. One of the great benefits of using a nebulizer is that the medication is delivered directly to the respiratory airways and lungs, allowing for higher concentration of medication in the target area.
What Comes with the Omron MicroAIR® NE-U100 Nebulizer?
- MicroAIR NE-U100 includes the main unit with cover, medication bottle, mesh cap, mouthpiece, mouthpiece/mask adapter, storage/carrying case, child mask, 2 AA batteries, instulation manual, quick setup guide
- The following accessories are optionally available (sold separately):
- Omron's AC Adapter with Connection Stand ‒ uses your home’s electricity to power the MicroAir NE-U100 instead of batteries. No need to remove any installed batteries because the Nebulizer will not draw power from batteries while the AC Adapter is in use.
- "AA" Alkaline Batteries ‒ the MicroAir requires two (2) batteries to operate the device. We offer a 4-pack of GE/Sanyo "AA" batteries for your convenience.
- Handheld portable nebulizer with vibrating mesh nebulizer technology dispenses medication quickly and accurately on the go
- Delivers undiluted medication to the last drop with average treatment time of 5 minutes ¹
- Tubeless and cordless operation for unmatched freedom & portability
- Comparable in performance to table-top compressor nebulizer systems
- Virtually silent with just 20 dB
- 360° operation makes inhalation possible in any position
- Large medication container capapcity of 10 ml
- Particle Size - 4.5 microns
- Measures just 1.8" W x 2.4" D x 5.1" H
- Weighs 4 ozs (without batteries)
- Easy one-touch operation (manual or continuous mode)
- Battery low indicator
- Auto power shutoff after 30 minutes
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included) for 4 hours of run time (or about 40 treatments)
- Delivers most solution medications, including Albuterol®, Alupent®, Brokosol®, DuoNeb®, Intal®, Isuprel®, Pulmicort Respules®, Proventil®, Ventolin®, and Xopenex®
- 3-yr Manufacturer's Warranty
We have three shipping options available and are all displayed during the checkout process. The shipping options and rates will vary depending on the items and/or combination of items you have selected for purchase. Most orders will ship in 1 to 2 days. If your order was placed over the weekend or on a holiday, it will be processed following business day. In the event of a strain on the global supply chain for our products, we reserve the right to take up to 21-30 days for delivery of backordered items. Business days are from Monday to Friday.
There are two shipping methods available*:
- Standard Ground Shipping: Most orders shipped ground will be delivered 3-5 business days after your package ships.
- Two Day Delivery: Orders shipped with this way will be in transit for 2 business days.
Every order submitted after 3pm est Standard time will be processed the next business day.
Our manufacturers will drop ship your order. As our manufacturers have different warehouses around the Unites States they will ship from the warehouse where the item is in stock.
Our manufacturers will be the ones that determine the carrier for your order. The possible carriers to be used are UPS, USPS and FedEx.
Keep in mind that when ordering a variety of products, your order may come in multiple boxes and in different days within the established dates as they might be from different manufacturers.
If your order is over $79 the shipping will be FREE. If any product exceeds the weight of 6 pounds it will calculate a shipping fee. Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping.
Free shipping is available for most of our products. Heavier items however, are excluded from our free shipping policy. Keep in mind that free shipping cannot be combined with any other coupon code or promotion. If you have multiple products in your order, we encourage you to contact us so we can help you minimize your shipping rates. Heavier items not considered in our free shipping policy may include:
- Transfer benches
- Massage tables
- Gallons of specific products
- Cases of specific products
- Hospital Beds
- Patient Lifts
- Oxygen Concentrators
- ... and others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.