Nonin 7500 Pulse Oximeter
Nonin Medical's Model 7500 pulse oximeter has a unique low-profile design that enables it to fit easily on a tabletop or into its own carrying case. The stylish compact 7500's simple functionality minimum 16-hour battery life 4-hour quick recharge and minimum or 70 hours of memory makes it well-suited for a variety of clinical and homecare applications. Like all Nonin portable oximeters the 7500 provides a wide variety of display indicators that provide reliable readings. Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring. PureSAT© pulse oximetry technology
Features and Benefits
- Rated 3.0 tesla.
- PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology.
- Lightweight & compact.
- Bright LED displays and large display screen offer clear readability.
- Rugged design.
- Over 70 hours of memory available for extended monitoring.
- Monitors pediatric to adult patients in acute care to homecare environments.
- Use as a stand-alone device or interface with other equipment.