Non-Programmable Procedure Table Base Ritter® 230 22 to 40 Inch Height Powered Height Adjustment
- The Ritter® 230 Power Procedures Table with power height, back, foot and tilt, allow you to effortlessly and precisely position patients for a multitude of procedures.
- Lithotomy: Extending the stirrups and treatment pan, lowering the foot support, and slightly tilting the table, provide the perfect lithotomy position for OB/GYN examinations and procedures.
- Flat: The table supports examinations and procedures requiring supine, prone, left lateral, or right lateral positioning, when in the flat position.
- Knee-Chest: The foot support can be easily reconfigured, and the table properly positioned, to set up the knee-chest position for colon and rectal examinations and procedures.
- Trendelenburg: Whether better positioning the patient, treating for shock or faintness, or increasing anesthesia onset, the Trendelenburg position offers a full 30-degree of tilt.
- Low Entry. With the increasing number of elderly and disabled patients, the low entry position makes it easy and safer for the patient to get onto and off the table.
- An easy-to-use foot control powers your patient effortlessly to the desired position, and in addition to a modern look, provides maximum protection against ingress of fluids.
- Dimensions: 83 Inch L x 28 Inch W x 40 Inch
- Height Range: 22 - 40 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 450 Pounds
- Tops are sold separately to color coordinate with your office.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Application||Non-Programmable Procedure Table Base|
|Back Adjustment Type||Powered Back Adjustment|
|Capacity||450 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Dimensions||83 L X 28 W Inch|
|Footrest or Legrest Type||Power Footrest|
|Height||22 to 40 Inch Height|
|Height Adjustment Type||Powered Height Adjustment|
|Model Specifications||Power Tilt / Stirrups|
|Storage Type||Without Storage|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|