Neo G Hinged Open Knee Support, Universal
Hinged open knee support offers a two point geared hinge system to help control flexion and extension movements whilst helping reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain.
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
- Helps support and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities.
- Open patella design and stitched buttress helps provide added support whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- Attention: The indications outlined may not be suitable for condition, before use always seek medical advice from physician, always take advice on duration of usage, ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted, avoid wearing for prolonged periods, only use on clean, intact skin, do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials, do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area, it should be applied as illustrated, if a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Material: Neoprene, nylon, elastane, polyurethane, polyester, polypropylene.