Neo G Ankle Support, Unisex, Universal
Ankle support is designed to help provide dynamic support and compression around the ankle complex during sporting and occupational activities. It helps to reduce excessive planterflexion as well as inversion and eversion of the ankle all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle.
- Helps strains, sprains and instability symptoms in the ankle.
- Helps support and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic ankles during occupational and sporting activities.
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- It is compatible with the hot and cold therapy disc.
- Attention: The indications outlined may not be suitable for condition, before use always seek medical advice from physician, always take advice on duration of usage, ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted, avoid wearing for prolonged periods, only use on clean, intact skin, do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials, do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area, it should be applied as illustrated, if a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Material: Neoprene, nylon, elastane, polyurethane, polyester, polypropylene.