McKesson Capillary Blood Collection Tube Micro-hematocrit Plain 75 mm Length 40 µL Blue Stripe Without Closure Plastic Tube
- McKesson Micro-Hematocrit Capillary Tubes
- Blue Tip
- For use with conventional 75mm hematocrit centrifuges.
- The plastic micro-hematocrit capillary tubes help to eliminate the risk of injury and contamination associated with glass tubes.
- Color-coded ends to help medical staff quickly and easily identify plain and heparin treated tubes.
- Our line includes needle holders and capillary tube holding trays to help provide a convenient method of handling needles and capillary tubes during centrifugation and disposal.
- Do not reuse
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Tubes Per Vial, 10 Vials Per Box
|Application||Capillary Blood Collection Tube|
|Closure Type||Without Closure|
|Color Code||Blue Stripe|
|Dimensions||75 mm Length|
|Tube Color||Translucent Tube|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|