A.P.B. Hi All-Purpose Boot
The Darco Hi All-Purpose Boot offers all-season closed-toe protection. The deep opening makes room for bulky post-op dressings and most fiberglass casts. Heel slippage is eliminated with the high-top design and ankle strap. A unique strapless closure covers the forefoot. The boot is available in single units and will fit either the left or right foot.
• Ideal for use following surgery, as well as for post trauma, dislocations, burns and the foot sensitive patient
Features and Benefits
- Relaxed rocker sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot.
|Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size|
|Small||7.5 - 10||6 - 8|
|Medium||10.5 - 13||8.5 - 10|
|Large||13 +||10.5 - 12|
|X-Large||-||12.5 - 14|